Friday, October 10, 2014

Busiest week of my life

I think that the first week of December 2013 was the busiest week of my life!  DH was on a work trip to Guatemala and I was running solo with our 6 kids.  That week we had dress rehearsals and performances for the school musical, I had a dress rehearsal and performances for Sounds of the Season, M&M had District Honor Band rehearsals and performance and played in one performance for Sounds of the Season, and Kitty and Blondie had orchestra performances.  Thankfully we have some super neighbors and friends that I was able to call on to help me get everyone where they needed to be! DH was gone Sunday through Saturday afternoon.  He made it back just in time to see most of Kitty's performance on Saturday and then was able to bring the kids with him to my Sounds of the Season performance Saturday evening.  It was definitely a week that I am hoping to not have to repeat ever again!

0 comments: