Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Easter 2014

Sunday, April 20, 2014
MJ being goofy!
The girls in their Easter dresses.
This year I found the cute idea of making a dress from a T-shirt and then adding fabric on for the skirt.  The girls were excited about this and we picked out fabric for the skirts at the fabric store and then went to a couple of stores to try and find some cute T-shirts to match.  We also picked out a coordinating fabric to make a belt/sash for the dresses.  (Kitty chose not to wear her sash on Easter.)  The dresses all turned out really cute and the older girls especially love them and wear them all the time to church.  M&M's skirt we actually made shortly after Christmas but she wore it on Easter since it was still relatively new.  (I love the fabric for her skirt!)
Digging in to the Easter candy!
Kay in her dress.
Close up of Kay's sash.  I made these cute flowers for Kay and MJ's dresses.  I just cut a long strip of fabric and twisted it around and hot glued it as I was shaping it.  (And I burned myself several times...)  I think they turned out pretty cute.

We had Easter dinner at my parents' house again and also had our Easter egg hunt over there.  Again I don't have any pictures so I will have to look thru DH's camera.

0 comments: