Friday, October 10, 2014

Crazy Saturday

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday was super crazy because M&M and I both had separate performances at the same time (District Honor Band for M&M and Sounds of the Season for me).  So both DH and I missed her performance. :(  Thankfully some friends of ours were able to give her a ride there and she got a ride back home with another friend.  Kitty got a ride to the play (since she had to be there early and I wasn't going to be home in time).  I had just enough time after my afternoon concert to go home and get the kids in the car to leave for Kitty's play.  Crazy as it all was, Kitty's play performance time was right in between my two concerts so M&M and I (and my parents) were able to attend.  DH got home from his Guatemala trip and hopped in his car with his ticket for the play and met us there - he arrived just after it started.  After the play was over M&M and I had to take off for our next concert and DH rounded up Kitty and the rest of the kids and headed over to the high school for the Sounds of the Season concert.

0 comments: