Friday, October 17, 2014

Down for the count...

March 2-3, 2014

DH went to visit his mother from Thursday, Feb 27 through Sunday, March 2.  I think MJ was not feeling quite 100% on that Sunday and then I went to pick up DH from the airport and it turns out that he had a mixup with his flight and arrived at the airport when the plane was supposed to be landing in Salt Lake.  So, I was at the Salt Lake airport waiting to pick him up and he was still back in Portland and had just figured out that he had completely missed his flight...

At least she fell asleep in her bed this time!
So, I went back home and then M&M started feeling really sick.  She threw up a ton that night so I kept her home from school the next day and she pretty much slept all day.  DH was able to catch an early morning flight and I went and was able to pick him up late morning.  Other than MJ and M&M, I don't think that anyone else really got sick this time around.

0 comments: