Thursday, October 16, 2014

Christmas Break

December 26, 2013 - January 2, 2014

I don't have any pictures between Christmas and New Years so I am hoping there are some on DH's camera.  I know that the day after Christmas, I woke up feeling miserable.  I had no energy to do anything and I had no desire to eat anything.  All I wanted to do was hideout in my room and sleep.  I apparently came down with some type of flu and it was really bad for that one day and then I started to gradually feel better.  Looking back I think I started feeling sick on Christmas Eve.

If I remember correctly, we took the TRAX train to downtown Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights on temple square Friday evening - so I was at least feeling well enough by then to do that.  On Saturday, Mom N came down with the flu and was out of commission for the next day or two as well.  No one else really came down with much for which we were all grateful for.

New Years Eve we played games at our house and then had New Years dinner at my parents.  I think that Mom N flew back home on January 2.

0 comments: