Monday, August 11, 2008

4 month stats

I took Baby K to the pediatrician today for her well-baby checkup and she was 15 lbs 15.2 ozs (90%) and 25 inches tall (77%). She seems to be chunkier than my other kids were at this age - her legs are especially chubby. She is starting to wear 6-9 month clothes because she is growing out of some of her 3-6 month ones. She's a very fun and happy baby though! It's fun watching her get ready to roll over and to really start playing with toys. She loves to lay on the floor and kick and grab at her activity gym and she also loves the exersaucer. It's amazing (and sad) how quickly they grow and learn at this age!

Right now we are trying to get her used to sleeping in the crib. She usually sleeps in her car seat or with me at night but I am trying to get her to sleep in the crib for naps during the day. Usually for naps she has been sleeping in her car seat or in the middle of my bed. Now whenever I try and put her down in the crib she usually wakes right up or within a few minutes of being laid down. Just this morning though she slept for about an hour in the crib before I had to wake her up to get ready to leave for her doctor's appointment.

0 comments: